Below are sample pictures of interiors design of bedroom from created by designer Semsa Bilge a 29 years guy from Ankara, Turkey. These the master bedroom designed using 3Ds Max, Photoshop, AutoCAD, and CorelDRAW (3D artworks).
Here are 5 Tips for decorating the master bedroom furniture :
1. Avoid Clutter : One of the biggest mistakes most people make when it comes to the bedroom is allowing it to be the room where everything that doesn’t have a place ends up. Items that don’t have a place should be put in storage or eliminated. Don’t allow them to clutter your master bedroom.
2. Choose Your Furniture Wisely : When picking out your bedroom suit take the time to shop around. Make sure the size of the furniture is the right size for the room. In other words, don’t try to put a king size bed in a small bedroom or buy too many pieces that you don’t have space for. Make sure you choose something that you like and will be happy with for a long time instead of settling for something that you don’t particularly care for.
3. Bedding : The bed is the center of attention in your master bedroom so choose a comforter set that enhances the rest of the decor and allows your personality and style to shine through. There are many beautiful designs available to suit any taste.
4. Lighting : Your bedroom should have options when it comes to lighting. Try adding lamps and candles to help create a warm and inviting feeling to your bedroom furniture.
5. Accessories : To give your master bedroom a warm and inviting atmosphere you do need to use accessories but choose special items that enhance the overall look. Avoid buying too many accessories because they tend to make the room look cluttered.
Keep in mind that the master bedroom is your personal space and you can be as creative and colorful as you like. Don’t be afraid to experiment a little with color and style until you find the look you are searching for.